Spring Craft Show
March 21-23, 2014
Von Braun Center South Hall
700 Monroe Street
Friday & Saturday, 9:00 a.m.
till 7:00 p.m.
12:00 noon till 5:00 p.m.
Shirley Petitti, 256-883-2199
Teri Bennett, 256-859-0511
Sigrid Burke, 256-650-5201
Ann Cochran, 256-539-9055
Jeanne Chandler, 256-883-4028
Mary Lou Faulkner, 256-882-0713
Priscilla Laney, 256-881-0696
Mail Application To:
NEACA Fall Show
Attention: Annie Hannah
2100 Mythewood Drive
Huntsville, AL 35803
February 10, 2013
- All spaces in the Exhibit Hall are 10' x 12'.
- Space fee is $225.00 per space.
- Spaces will only be held until 7:00 p.m. Thursday unless the
Chairman is notified.
- Craftsmen will be notified of acceptance or
- Local Charities & Thomas W. Davidson Senior Center
Set Up Times
- March 20, Thursday, Prior to Show (8:30 a.m. -
- Free Admission to the public
- Over 150 Craftsmen
- 25,000 Attendance Expected
- There will be NO admission charge to the general
- Craftsmen desiring adjoining spaces are required to mail individual
- Applications must be complete. No hand carried or phone reservations
- Applications must be mailed. 3 Photos plus SASE
(4 1/8 x 9 1/2" or larger) must
be submitted with applications. Applications processed
without a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) will be charged $5.00.
- Early application does not necessarily mean
acceptance into the show.
- NEACA prohibits the use of alcoholic beverages on their premises.
- Craft categories will be limited to maintain a balance in the show.
- Parking passes available only if prepaid with
- No commission will be charged. State and local taxes will be
- There will be security on duty each night and the Exhibit Hall
will be locked.
- Concession stand in Exhibit Hall will be open during show hours
(hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn and soft drinks). There are restaurants
within walking distance of the Von Braun Center.
- Checks for insufficient funds are just cause for removal from
the show. A $30.00 handling fee will be charged on checks for
- There will be a $25.00 handling fee on all cancellations. There
will be NO refunds on cancellations made within 30 days prior
to the show.
- Craftsmen must register with the show chairman before setting
up. The chairman's tables are at the front center of the exhibit
hall, and will be marked with a sign.
- This is a juried show.
- No "Sale" signs or "Mark-Down" tags will
- The craftsman must exhibit a finished craft. the selling of parts
and supplies is prohibited.
- Any exhibitor planning to offer food items for sale must submit
copies of their business license and health department inspection
with their application.
- Craftsman must be present for the full duration of the show.
- Each craftsman must furnish his own display equipment an accessories.
The Center will have tables and chairs which may be rented. the
cost of a six or eight foot table is $30.00 each and the cost
for chairs is $2.25 each for three days.
- Phone hook-ups for credit card use are $100.00
with application or $200.00 at set-up.
- Electricity is available at the cost of $50.00 per booth
(up to 30 amps) and $100.00 (over 30 amps) for
the duration of the show. You must furnish your own electrical
cords. Electricity fees not prepaid will double at set-up.
- Tables will be draped to the floor on all sides. backdrops and
displayed items thereon shall not exceed a maximum of 8'
high and must be finished front and back.
- Each exhibitor will stay within the allotted space including
provision for entrance and exit. This applies to overhanging
exhibits as well.
- When using stains, paints, etc. a protective covering must be
placed on the floors, under and around work. No paint or other
materials may be sprayed during the show.
- All exhibits must be in place by 8:00 a.m. on the opening day
of the show. Each day exhibitor will have booth uncovered and
ready for business 30 minutes before opening.
- If a member and non-member show together, the
non-member rate will apply.
- Unprofessional conduct and/or failure to comply with show rules
are just cause for removal from the show.
- Due to show safety considerations, children who are non-participating
craftsmen are not allowed to attend shows with exhibitors. This
does not apply to teenagers who come to help set-up or sell.
A PDF copy of the application can be
downloaded here for printing.
If you need access to the free Adobe PDF reader, click
Print Out - Fill Out - Enclose Payment - Mail to:
2100 Mythewood Drive
Huntsville, AL 35803
If you would prefer an
application be mailed to you, please contact Fin Pendergast,
Responsibility for quality and fulfillment's of
advertised products lies with the advertisers. Though NEACA will
not knowingly publish fraudulent materials, we are not liable
for any damages arising from the purchase or use of any products.
Should there be any consumer complaints regarding goods purchased
from our advertisers, we would appreciate written notification
to that effect to aid our own screening.
There is no extra
benefit for early entries
NEACA would be happy
to mail an application to you anytime after our mailing
date for each annual show
Please send an email
with your complete mailing address, and phone numbers.